Easter is right around the corner and we couldn’t be more excited to show you a few fun ways to use Easter Eggs in your Easter Decor.
First things first we want to show you how to take a simple napkin and how to fold it into bunny ears around an egg. Such a fun and simple way to take an Easter Egg to the next level!
- Start with a square paper napkin, and open it up into a rectangle.
- Fold the corners down into a triangle.
- From the top fold down twice until it is the same width as the egg.
- Place the egg in the center, and wrap the napkin around the egg.
- Tie in place with a ribbon or twine.
Tips: Use a white napkin for a traditional look or to add a fun color use a festive or seasonal napkin.
These bunny eggs would be darling in an Easter Place setting. Place on the table, on your plate, or in a nest. You can also create a decorative centerpiece using a candle stick, a nest, and placing a few eggs inside.