- Contact our online support for all returns.
- Returns for online orders aren't accepted at retail locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
● How are shipping charges calculated
- Rod Works monitors carriers and will always try to keep shipping options as reasonable as possible. Currently Rod Works Online is offering a flat rate of $7.99 to the US. International rates are rated based on size and weight of shipment and will show in cart during checkout.
● When will my items ship?
- All products ship within 1-2 business days.
- UPDATE: **Due to the current conditions of COVID-19, shipments may be delayed up to 3-5 business days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.**
● Can I return items I buy online to a retail location?
● Can I purchase a gift card in the store and use it online?
- Unfortunately, Gift Cards are not able to be purchased or accepted as payment online at this time. We hope to have a solution to reconcile gift cards between online and franchise store locations soon.
● Are the same items available in the store as the website?
- No. Products change daily in the stores, please contact your local store for in-store item availability.
● Can I buy an item online, have it shipped to a store, and pick it up there?
- In-Store pickup for online orders is currently not available.
● What do I do if my item (s) is missing or damaged during delivery?
- Rod Works wants to make your online buying experience easy! Please contact us for any problems or damages.
We want to ensure that you have a great shopping experience. We welcome any comments or feed back that you can provide to us so that we may continue to improve our customer experience.
Just like our stores, our main priority is to take care of you, our customer.
We try to provide as many possible payment options as we can. We do accept all major credit cards.
We are currently working on a financing option for all of our customers. This will allow you to have the option to separate your payments on a monthly schedule with no interest.
We currently only ship to the United States. But we are looking to expand our shipping capabilities to a international market.
You may return products with original packing slip, in its original packaging. Our return policy lasts 30 days from order date. Shipping charges to return products are the responsibility of the customer. Rod Works will provide options for shipping on all returns to minimize the shipping cost to the customer.
Unfortunately purchases past this 30 day period are unable to be returned.
Online returns are not accepted at any Rod Works retail location at this time.
Please contact us for all returns prior to shipping.