Easter is such a fun holiday to decorate for. With all of the pastel colors, pretty flowers,
and warmer weather on its way…we can't help but be ready for Spring to finally arrive!
Here are a few fun ways to decorate place settings and table centerpieces for Easter.
1. Start with an empty wire basket and a fun twine bow around it.
2. Fill with some large burlap carrots and faux baby' s breath.
3. Add a small Easter sign to the exterior of your basket for a festive touch.
1.Start with an empty galvanized bucket and tie a simple ribbon around it.
2. You can use craft paper or Easter basket stuffing and place it inside of the basket.
3. Then add carrots and baby's breath to the stuffing making the carrots pop out from
the top of the basket.
1. Use some of your favorite dishes to start with.
2. Then place a wreath, vase, or sign on top of the dishes. You can mix and match
these items from plate to plate for a different look on each setting.