Fun Ways to Use Easter Eggs In Easter Decor
Posted on March 25 2019
Easter Eggs In Easter Decor
Easter is right around the corner and we couldn’t be more excited to show you a few fun ways to use Easter Eggs in your Easter Decor.
First things first we want to show you how to take a simple napkin and how to fold it into bunny ears around an egg. Such a fun and simple way to take an Easter Egg to the next level!
- Start with a square paper napkin, and open it up into a rectangle.
- Fold the corners down into a triangle.
- From the top fold down twice until it is the same width as the egg.
- Place the egg in the center, and wrap the napkin around the egg.
- Tie in place with a ribbon or twine.
Tips: Use a white napkin for a traditional look or to add a fun color use a festive or seasonal napkin.
These bunny eggs would be darling in an Easter Place setting. Place on the table, on your plate, or in a nest. You can also create a decorative centerpiece using a candlestick, a nest, and placing a few eggs inside.