A Rod Works Original, Our Famous Frame Rod
Posted on August 25 2016
We have a little Rod Works history for you today! Did you know that curtain rods and frame rods started it all?!
Although we no longer are iron decor specific anymore, we still hold strong to our roots with our Rod Works original items. One of them being our famous Frame Rod. We have selling the frame rod since the beginning, and now more than ever it is a staple piece that every home needs! For those of you who already have a frame rod, or to those of you just seeing it for the first time now...Here is how we are styling it to fit the home decor trends of today.
- Step 1: Decide on a blank wall in your house or space that needs some sprucing up.
- Step 2: Pick out the Frame Rod that fits your space. It comes in two sizes, 3 foot and 5 foot.
- Step 3: Pick out decor items that fit the theme of the room. (Entry way, living room, kitchen, bathroom, game room, etc.). The ideas are endless! What is even better is that any of our employees are Frame Rod experts, and can help you find the items you will need and help you decide on the layout.
- Step 4: Go home and lay it all out on the floor, then take a picture so you remember how your items were placed.
- Step 5: Hang the Frame Rod and all of the goodies that go along with it. Add some ribbon to "fake hang" your picture frames, and voila! You are finished!
You can change the look of your rod with spray paint, ribbon, ropes, and greenery. Design it in a way that fits your personality and the style of your home!