Our New Favorite Decorating Items
Posted on August 03 2016
Clean crisp whites and rustic home decor is the current decorating trend and it has come flooding into our Rod Works stores. We are excited to share just a few of our favorite things that go along with this particular decorating style. Jordan Robinson is here to show you what each store loves and cannot seem to get enough of!
- Our Springville, UT store is loving the new clocks we have been getting in. They are so handy for a side table, dining room table, or for any spot where both sides are seen. The backs of these clocks are what make them so special, and have made them a must have in everyone's home.
- Our Roseville, CA store has been loving all of the different sized lanterns that have been coming into the stores. Lanterns are so fun to fill with all of our amazing products that we carry. Lanterns can be used year round, leaving you with endless possibilities of how to decorate with them for every holiday.
- Our Folsom, CA store is excited about our new rod iron wall art that is layered over barn wood. This particular piece is great for the rustic decor trend, but could also be used in a beach house setting along side with glass bottles.
- Out Sandy, UT location is in love with our new kitchen signs that have just arrived. The light border and letters around it pop out at everyone who sees it. It is so versatile, and could fit in with any style of home. They are also loving our new white door clock that is sure to make a statement wherever it is hung!
- Our Layton, UT location has been dying over all things cotton! We have wreaths, picks, and cotton balls that are fun to add to any space in your home. As long as Joanna Gaines is around, this hometown country style will be here to stay!