It's "Time" To Decorate With Clocks
Posted on September 07 2016
It's Time To Decorate With Clocks!
At Rod Works we love clocks and carry all types of styles and sizes. We all know how to put a clock on a wall, but there is so much more you can do with them! We are sharing seven easy and creative clock decorating ideas that you need to know.
- Use the clock like a shelf. You will need a large clock with a flat top. You can place trinkets or succulents on top.
- Take some ribbon and tie it to the top of the clock.
- Add some greenery to your clock. Take a flexible spray or leaf strand and wrap it around the clock.
- For the thin clocks add a stand. We carry several different sizes and styles. The stand can make a simple clock more ornate.
- Use a pedestal to elevate a clock. Different elevations add interest in a display.
- Use clocks as book ends. Make sure they are heavy.
- Make a collage of clocks on a wall. Use different sizes. You can use the same colors, or gold would be elegant and classy.